måndag 16 oktober 2017

I joined the TASCHEN affiliate program!

How I make money through my videos:

I have for the past year tried to find solutions on how I can make my YouTube channel more profitable. Recording and editing my videos take hours each week, and if I wanted to be able to afford to take that time of my free time, I had to find good ways to bring in some extra profit.
Placing ads on my videos was my first solution, and I have now had ads on my videos for over a year.

But relative low numbers of viewers results in low ad revenue (who would have thought!), and therefor I created a Patreon page.
I did not expect people to support me on Patreon, but to my delight, the warm hearts of a few book lovers wanted support my channel, and I have at this moment three Patrons raising $27 per month! Quite the blessing in my eyes since that prove me that people care about the content I make, and it drives me to do my absolute finest job in presenting both the books I show, but also sharing my knowledge of books (which is steadily growing). 

A few days ago the Online Sales Director of TASCHEN contacted me. She had watched my video (Hiroshige: One Hundred Famous Views of Edo), and wondered if I wanted to be part of their new affiliate program. I, of course, answered yes!

How the TASCHEN affiliate program works:

It is very simple. You can probably see the TASCHEN banner on the top right on this page (as long as you don't use any adblocker). If you click on that banner, you will get transfered to the TASCHEN website. So if you ever want to buy books from TASCHEN (which I warm heartedly can recommend) and also want to support my channel, simply just click on any of my TASCHEN links and make a purchase afterwards, and in that way I get a small % of the deal, while you don't pay any extra!

I will have links on my blog (through that lovely looking banner) and in my description on YouTube!

Affiliate programs is a great way for both viewers and creators, and I will most likely have deals and discounts in the future!

Thank you all for showing your support in all various ways. Every single like, share and comment is amazing. A big thanks to my Patrons too.

Here is the link to TASCHEN: https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=vIxud*czJT0&offerid=525115.8&subid=0&type=4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar